Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Well done, Miss Granger

I was on my flight back from DC yesterday and I started reading Harry Potter 6. As I was reading, I remembered a particularly funny story my friend told me a while ago...

So as you may or may not know, Emma Watson (the girl who plays Hermione in the HP movies) goes to Brown. My friend's friend also goes to Brown and happened to be in the same lecture as Emma. During class one day, the professor asked a question to the students. Emma Watson raised her hand and she was called on. She answers the question and the professor says something to her like, "Thank you. Very good."

All of a sudden, someone from the back of the lecture yells out, "TEN POINTS FOR GRYFFINDOR!!!!!"

Needless to say, the class burst out laughing. Emma Watson was not as amused.

1 comment: