Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fine, Fresh, Fierce, We Got It On Lock


I heard about this remix to Katy Perry's "California Gurls" on the radio the other day called "New York City Gurls." You can probably guess what it's about. Now, I'm not a fan of Katy Perry by any means, but could this J-Hype fool be anymore of a biter? This is freaking weak. Come on, dude. Let's at least see some effort. And while we're at it, let's try and think of a less stupid name for you than J-Hype.

P.S. My favorite part of the "New York Gurls" remix? The line about 15 seconds in that goes, "It's the Empire State, Lebron James' next stop!" The LOL moment of the song.

P.P.S. I realize I've been on a pretty good LeBron James streak these last few posts. I'll get off of it soon.

P.P.P.S Bill Simmons' decision.

P.P.P.P.S Steve Carell's decision.

P.P.P.P.P.S Okay, seriously. I'll calm down with LeBron soon. I promise. And the P.S's too.

No comments:

Post a Comment