Monday, October 11, 2010

Countdown to Conan


If you've been watching the MLB playoffs on TBS at all, you've no doubt seen some of the ads promoting Conan O'Brien's return to late night in early November. Here's a link to the YouTube page with all the promos. (This one is my personal favorite.)

Anyway, if you know me at all, you know that I'm pretty excited for Conan to be back. I did some scrounging around and found some of my favorite Conan moments from the Late Night days. And why should I keep these to myself? These are obviously meant to be shared. Enjoy.

Conan helps out during the NYC transit strike.

On his trip to San Francisco, Conan visited Intel headquarters in Santa Clara.

Conan playing old school baseball. (The buffering might take a little time because it's some random Chinese YouTube-type site.)

The Walker Texas Ranger lever.

Max and Conan get a beer.

Possibly my second favorite Conan remote ever: Conan having dinner with his associate producer Jordan Schlansky.

And the best one ever: Conan's 1992 Ford Taurus.

No comments:

Post a Comment