Friday, November 5, 2010

One Quitter, One Winner

By now you've probably seen the LeBron James Nike commercial responding to all the criticism he got for the Decision and for turning his back on Cleveland in general. And as much of a douche as I think LeBron is, I have to admit, this was actually a pretty well done commercial. Those guys at Nike are geniuses. If you haven't seen it yet, watch it here:



But then today, I found out about an even better "commercial." Check out this parody from the city that LeBron left behind.



I love it. Score one for Cleveland.

And it's only been four days since the Giants won the World Series, so I'm certainly not going to stop talking about it now. Check out Brian Wilson's appearance on Jay Leno last night. Make no mistake, I hate Leno (don't forget, Conan's new show starts Monday!) But I love Brian Wilson.

As a side note, no one in San Francisco calls Brian Wilson "the Beard." Stop trying to be cool, Jay.



Here's part two of the interview.



Happy Friday, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment