Thursday, March 25, 2010

Get Mad Redux


If you read my previous post, I made two predictions for this year's NCAA tournament. Let's revisit them.

1. Kansas is head and shoulders above everyone else and will win the whole thing.

Yeah, okay, this turned out to be horribly wrong. But you know what? I know you got it wrong too, so let's just move on...

2. Only a couple high-seeded teams would make it out of the first weekend.

This turned out to be pretty wrong too. Washington? Where the hell was this during the Pac-10 season? Cornell? They EASILY swatted their first two opponents (but we'll see how they fare against Kentucky). St. Mary's? I seriously think that they have a legit chance to beat Baylor and get to the round of eight. Omar Sanham is a bit of a douche, but the guy can play some ball.

But perhaps the most shocking of these is Northern Iowa. Did you see this team? I'm not sure I've ever seen a better collection of unathletic looking white guys in my entire life. And it's not like they had some miracle comeback or kept going back and forth with Kansas. They led nearly the entire game! Ridiculous.


Anyway, now that the Jayhawks are out, I need a new team to jinx-- I mean, pick for the championship. Kentucky, you're up.

On a completely unrelated note... is it bad that I want to see this?


Who's coming with me....

No comments:

Post a Comment