Friday, February 12, 2010

Comic Relief for your Friday

Some of you have been pestering me... I mean... asking me about writing another post. Unfortunately, it's been a busy week for me and when that happens, The Punch is the first to feel the effects. Kind of like higher education, when California needs to come up with a solution to its budget deficit.

Anyway, the week is finally winding down. Hallelujah. As I was trying to find distractions to actual work, I came upon this clip from The Daily Show and figured it needed to be shared with everyone. I haven't seen the show in a while and all I can say is that I've forgotten how hilarious it is. Enjoy. Happy weekend, everyone.

UPDATE: Okay, here's one more for you. High five, John Oliver. The kids are hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment