Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Super Bowl

As many of you know, I stopped watching professional football this season when it became clear that the 49ers had not improved in the slightest from last season, but had actually gotten much, much worse. So basically, I stopped following the NFL around Week 4.

But nonetheless, I will be watching the Super Bowl this Sunday. Sure, it features two teams that I couldn't care less about and both of whom can be pretty boring to watch, but this is one of those games that you pretty much have to watch no matter what. Anyway, I can't really give any good analysis or any sort of breakdown of either team (see first paragraph), so I'll just offer my own humble prediction...

Packers 27, Steelers 21

You can take it to Vegas.

But in addition to football, the Super Bowl brings us one more thing: commercials. And if this VW commercial is any sign of what's to come, this year's commercials won't disappoint us.



May the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment